Episode 50 – We look back over what we’ve done in the past year or so, with a little help from our friends.
Some of the stuff in there is:
- How we ended last year with our tribute to Steve in the Field
- What Mayor Lance Olive likes about STP, SITF and Episode 27
- His tips on using a calendar well
- Mel Elliot’s thoughts on her favourite episode – STP033 Ready Steady Tomato
- Giving YOU my system in Episodes 35,36 and 37
- Laura Gassner Otting’s thoughts on – STP034 How About NO
- Laura’s own tips on saying ‘NO’
- How moving house in April ended up with us making – STP038 Taking It On With Trello
- A fellow podcast producer, Suzi The Casual Birder, shared why she liked it
- My favourite episode – STP042 Jessica Abel
- Vic’s top tip from Tourist Podcast
- What we did this summer
- Why Debby Barnes locked on to – STP 047 Overcomoing Perfectionism
- Our episode on Better Public Speaking helped me do my job
- Our friends Jeff and Cade over at Super Pee Pee Time podcast help us end this episode making less (or more) sense than where we started!
As always, we’re really grateful for your help in supporting this podcast. To do this you can:
- Rate or subscribe at i-tunes by going here – i-tunes
- Contact us on Twitter – we are @sharppodcast here
- Connect with us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/sharppodcast/
- Share with at us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/sharppodcast/
- Post comments on the website. This link will take you to home page, and then you can go onto the episode you’d like to comment on here
Thanks EVER SO MUCH for listening. If we help you to BE BETTER at what you do, then it’s all been worth it!